With over 15 years of event management experience, planning both corporate events and copious parties for queer women all over the UK, Chloe wanted to share her knowledge to celebrate the glory of women marrying one another. Chloe has worked in the corporate world as a programme management consultant in various industries including banking, insurance and transport – coaching project and programme managers in the art of planning and controlling very large budgets!
FOR MANY QUEER COUPLES MARRYING THEIR PARTNER IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT DAYS OF THEIR LIVES (COUPLED WITH SEEING THEIR FIRST PRIDE PARADE AND THE DAY THEY CAME OUT).
A day filled with immense excitement, expectation and emotion.
Chloe will work tirelessly with queer women couples to plan fabulous weddings and events to celebrate all things love. Specialising in planning creative urban weddings with bespoke luxe design to create an awesome day for guests to join them in celebrating their love.
CHLOE ONLY USES SUPPLIERS WHO ARE UNEQUIVOCAL IN THEIR BELIEF IN EQUALITY OF LOVE BETWEEN ALL COUPLES.
6 FACTS ABOUT CHLOE
1. In the last 15 years I have worked in 10 different cities including Manchester and Cologne. In that time I discovered Warrington has more roundabouts than roads, Birmingham has some excellent nightlife for gay women and Heathrow airport parking is very difficult to navigate especially when you have an early morning flight to catch.
2. I’M OBSESSED WITH LONG COAT CHIHUAHUAS AS THEY ARE TINY BUT FIERCE, TOTALLY FEARLESS AND WHEN THEY SLEEP THEY PILE ON TOP OF EACH OTHER LIKE BABY HAMSTERS!
3. My favourite cocktail is a Basil Grande (closely followed by an Espresso Martini)! I have attempted making them at home but they’re so much better when someone else makes them for you.
4. I ADORE ALL THINGS ITALY. I SPENT 6 MONTHS LIVING IN ITALY AFTER COLLEGE TEACHING ENGLISH AND WORKING ON A SUNTAN THAT CAN ONLY BE DESCRIBED AS AKIN TO TERRACOTTA. ITALY IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE PLACES TO VISIT AND I’VE BEEN TO ROME 4 TIMES. YOU CAN WIN A PLACE IN MY HEART WITH AMAZING ITALIAN FOOD.
5. I love holidays alone as it’s incredibly empowering and liberating to spend time exploring with your own thoughts. Not to mention relaxing! My first solo trip was to Paris when I was 19 to take photos of architecture and since I have been to many places including New York, Phuket and Marbella. If you’ve not been away alone it needs to go on the bucket list!
6. I REALLY ENJOY BOTH QUEER AND MAINSTREAM THEATRE AND CINEMA. I’VE BEEN TO QUEER FILM FESTIVALS IN DUBLIN, LIVERPOOL, AMSTERDAM AND BERLIN AS WELL AS LONDON AND LOVE THE DIVERSITY OF FEATURE, SHORT AND DOCUMENTARY FILMS YOU GET TO SEE.